1/24/19

Training to Jump Through Fire?!

I've been training for my New Years goal for three weeks already but I thought maybe I should inform you all on what the plans are! So, instead of the traditional weight loss goals most people have, I decided this is the year I get strong. I can't focus on losing weight, counting calories or anything like that because it could trigger some bad eating disorder habits again. I also have a hard time losing weight and since that has such a negative aspect for me I'm going for a different type of goal.


 I've always wanted to run the warrior dash! The warrior dash is a really tough muddy obstacle course 5k race. I can complete a 5k even if I'm slow so all I need to do is work on my strength! The doctor wants me to do a low-carb diet so I've started that and I guess we will see together what this combination does to my body! Since I'm releasing my starting video so late you'll get to see the one-month updates really soon! How exciting! Do you think anything has changed? 

Also, let me know how often you want updates and if you want to see any footage of me exercising? I don't want to be boring but I did notice my 12k challenge was popular! 

Also, side note it would be really helpful if you could share or like this video. I've noticed several people have unsubscribed from my channel and it has me feeling a bit bummed cause I work really hard putting these videos together! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking Answers: The Stephanie Wasilishin Tragedy (Sedona Arizona, 1993)

  Content Warning: This case has sensitive information, graphic descriptions, and mentions of domestic violence and suicide. Your health com...