4/11/19

Unboxing some new looks!

Whew! This video caused a meltdown of mine for being so darn difficult.  So, the filming went totally fine and I had no problems. However, editing was a struggle all sorts of strange things kept going wrong. When I finally uploaded some of my vintage music (including tracks that were over 100 years old) were being flagged as copyright by AdRev. I changed the music twice and reuploaded TWICE. The third time I lost all the video files and had to re-edit a new video. This time I chose to do a voice over and my microphone on my brand new headset are broken. Ugh. What a mess.



Anyway, the video is there! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...