4/11/19

My Autism Memes!

Just a fair warning; these are memes meant to exaggerate and poke fun at all sorts of things. It's not meant to be serious or harmful but sarcastic and full of sass.  It's by an autistic for an autistic. Enjoy!



This one I made during the full swing of "awareness" happening on my behalf by people who have no idea what they are talking about. 






This one is in remembrance of all the special interests lost. 




I made this one when I saw someone asked 'what level of autism' the child was at. I saw a bunch of people talking about their autism levels and I jumped in with this joke. 




I made this when I woke up at 2:30 dreaming about it. Sometimes I feel like my volume is turned up too much and also I'm still laughing at the guy who asked 'what level of autism' the child was at. So, it's getting tangled into more memes because it makes me laugh. You could also use this a double meaning for Autism Awareness month. Where we are regular all the time but the volume about us gets louder in April.



This one I made because I'm sad and I need something funny in my life. Plus, all my current interests are too expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...