2/27/19

My body is DEMONETIZED!

This is not the first time I've been demonetized but I'm so tired of it. This time it's obviously because this was a clothing haul. Hot on the heels of another scandal Youtube cracks down again on the people it should not. The creators.

The video in question is my GRRRL sports bra and shorts haul. I try them on and in the video, there are no minors or suggestive content. This content is made by me for people like me.

I'm a small channel and everything I create is hard work. I feel like I deserve to be paid for the work I do but Youtube disagrees. I am demonetized and if I want a manual review my priority is put on the backburner becuase of my channel size.

What do you think? Is this fair or nah?




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...