2/27/19

They made this for me?! Reddit Space Exchange 2019

Hold onto the stars! I'm so surprised This is the first gift I've gotten that was made for me. It's so amazing. The other two items were gifts that I really wanted and they are so beautiful! Thank you to my wonderful Santa! 

You can tell I'm super excited about my gifts. I forgot to put my outro screen onto the video AND I forgot to film the segment where I show you what I purchased for my giftee. That's probably just as well because I'm having trouble deciding what to get them. Though I'm thinking along the lines of some real space memorabilia or a launchable rocket. 

This is the link to my Reddit exchange profile where you could give me a thumbs up if you want ;) but you could also learn how to join your own gift exchanges from that website as well. 

Also here is the link to 3rd Degree Laser if you are interested in your own custom light lamps or other laser etched projects. 

If you are interested in the other items please give them an Amazon search! I'd link but I have no idea which ones are the ones I received in my video. Not affiliated or sponsored by anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...