10/5/18

(Diary) W1D1 Bridge To 10k FAIL :(

So, I've had a few days off from my last race a 5k. I've completed c25k twice now but I'm slow. So, I thought I'd do this program. Before the 5k I injured my foot/ankle area. It was one of those injuries where I could not uncurl my toes my foot when a little numb and it hurt to walk on. It cleared up mostly for the race and I got through without much issue.(The race was hilly though not something I trained for very well) I've rested from that and just tried to do a slow easy run on the treadmill. 8 mins in though that foot/ankle started to hurt so I quit before much more pain. It's weird though... the pain is above the ankle and up the side of the shin. It does not feel like the shin splints I had when I started running a year ago.

I can't go to the sports clinic until next week. So, I'm depressed about not being able to run. I'm worried this is a serious injury. I need to find another exercise fast because I don't want to backslide on all my training :(

I have another 5k on the 20th. Thankfully, that one is very casual and not competitive but I'm still mad about it.

Adding into this terrible no good day; Gunter (my border collie) snatched my phone and threw it into his water bowl. I'm too darn poor to replace it so fingers crossed it's OK. My medication to treat my Atypical endometrial hyperplasia stopped yesterday and I've been feeling terrible with cramps today. My mood swings are all over the place and I'm crying at everything for no reason. Such as the SIMS 4 sale ... I've been desperate to get more expansion packs. However every single time they have a sale it is ALWAYS between paydays. I can never get them. :(

Update: I'm crying right now. Because my beautiful husband just called and told me to buy the SIMS pack that I wanted. He just used his haircut money to give me a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...