9/29/22

I get to help other creators! #truecrime

 Hi hi! You found me, and I would like to say thank you. I appreciate your time to pop over here and say hi. As you all know, while trying to help True-Crime is my passion, I sometimes drop the ball in making content. I'm either working behind the scenes on things I'm not allowed to discuss or, frankly, just unable to follow a focused routine. 


So, I won't stop making my podcasts, blogs, or content, but I'll give out more to others who do an even better job and making those things. 


Let me introduce you to someone near my heart in the True-Crime world, Jasmine Castillo. (She/They) Jasmine has the perfect voice for true-crime podcasts. If you like "National Geographic" mixed with "Unsolved Mysteries," this is the voice for you. They are also an ethical powerhouse and fight for justice. Jasmine likes to focus on the most forgotten, most unloved, and the least thought of victims, and she writes and speaks on their behalf with conviction. I cannot recommend her podcast enough. 


https://linktr.ee/handsoffmypodcast?fbclid=IwAR2-R7E6pNZSF1ftcolVZQiM3UvEhzfxnw7G_R8i_DdRlWEuAH5XvlFcxWY


https://handsoffmypodcast.transistor.fm/


Also, I get to say that I have the privilege of being able to help with some of her episodes, which brings me great joy. 


This shows just how dedicated she is to the victims and not herself. When I asked her if it would be alright if I published any of the cases I researched for her, she just forwarded me links and resources I would need to help me and the cases. I can say with some experience working with other true-crime content creators; this isn't always the case. So, we've found a perfect one, my friends, and I hope you will take the time to listen to her podcasts, give her and me a thumbs up, and share the content we make. It's rough out here, but at least with you all, it's a little less so. 


Love you! Bye bye bye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...