7/25/19

Autistic Girl's First Impressions l Weighted Blanket Unboxing!

 I'll post the link to find this really cheap blanket here: Pine And River it was around 30.00 total for me because I have prime. Though I think this would qualify for Amazon's free shipment without prime. Important to note that I am not affiliated with Pine And River, I don't make any money if you click the link. It's not attached to anything. I'm just trying to spread info about this affordable blanket. If you want to help a girl out please subscribe to my channel! It would be even better if you could watch the video with ads on! I'm using any money I make from my youtube to buy a nicer camera or phone for filming. Thank you for any and all support! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...