2/22/19

Makeup Revolution Haul + Mystery Gift Unboxing! (No music or talking)

I spent 40.00 including shipping on the items I show and then they also sent the black bag with free makeup in it!  It came from the UK very quickly and I enjoyed a lot of products. Here are some quick notes on the items I purchased. The free makeup I've not left notes on but if you ask me I'll tell you what I think :) ( I know this video is late sorry for that but if you want to keep up to date with what's happening in my life I suggest follow my twitter and FB!)


Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation F0.1 - Goes on thick and heavy. Great coverage but NO blending. My ultra dry skin makes this look cakey. Keeping to use under eyes. 

Revolution Pro Duo Eyebrow Powder Ash Brown - One of my favorite eyebrow shadows. The shade is exactly correct. Finding a dark brown the matches my nearly black hair is wonderful! lol for people about ready to hit the comments... I'm wearing a wig for this video that's a lighter brown. 

Revolution Eye Glisten Its Fate - I want more of these. So beautiful and easy to use. I like simple but glam makeup so perfect win. Wears well with minimal creasing. 
I Heart Revolution Ocean’s Treasure Eyeshadow Palette - I think this is just the prettiest package ever. I've heard some people don't like it because it looks childish but you all know I'm just a big kid. It looks great in my ocean themed bedroom or bathroom. My only complaint is that the shadow formula is not so great. Very sheer and hard to blend or pick up onto a brush. 

I Heart Revolution Mystical Mermaids Lipstick - Aquadisiac - I thought this was a green lipstick but I should have read the description because it changes to a PH pink. I still like it but it's not what I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...