9/11/19

Rita Rich Original Creation Seedling Miniature Silicone #Reborndoll

 I'm super excited to be able to do this video. Very blessed to go to the Kansas Doll Show and even more blessed to have been able to snag a souvenir! Hubby helped me pick it out. It made me laugh so much when he asked me "Are you sure you can't make this yourself?" right before he bought it. (he was making sure we were spending money wisely) I shook my head and said noooo! There's no way I could make something that beautiful! The time and talent that went into the doll are very evident! Check out Rita Rich's shop links in my Youtube Video's discrptiopn box! If you want to support her and me please make sure you share the video and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...