9/4/19

Kansas Doll Show Wichita (Links From My Video)

 Thanks for coming over to my blog!

Youtube penalizes for placing too many links that leave their site. My solution was one link, to my blog with all the shops from the vlog! I actually ran out of room for all these links anyway in my description box!

If you are missing from this post please let me know and I'll add or fix information right away. I'm doing most of this from memory.

Petra's (My Reborn) outfits and stroller came from Walmart.

My dress/outfit is a torrid size 3 currently out of stock. I got this one from Poshmark!

Headphones are from 5 Below and the mp3 player is from Walmart.

My "Hello I'm Autistic Pin" is a DIY!

Petra herself is a 'Lucy' kit and was brought to life by Pittypat's Reborn Nursery. Pat is a great artist, very caring and attentive to details. A few people thought Petra was a silicone so that should advertize how well she is painted! I also trust Pat with personal info/payments. I can't recommend her enough if you want a doll similar to mine.





My pink rabbit tote is handmade from Bonfire Cherry. They create linocut prints on many different items. Worth a shop around and of course check out their channel!




The wonderful friend I met in person there was Sami Jo Wilson-Harris! She's the artist and owner of Cheeky Little Imp Nursery.  I highly encourage you to check out her store! At the very least go and say Hi to her. Wonderful person and an exceptional artist! She does alternative reborn but I've seen her do some sweet regular reborns as well.





Sami introduced me to several people and one of them was the very sweet Chenza Dolls!  I had the honor of holding her famous reborn baby. Delightful person! Please make sure to check out her shop as well. You'll be able to see so many of her creations.

Most of this group was running late for their flights or trips back home so I didn't get to take photos with everyone but I met a few more people and it was really fun! I think I did my best to play it cool but it's sort of hard not to fangirl a little bit when shaking hands with the owner of Deady Night Shade! 


On to the show linkies! If you see something in the video that you like you might be able to figure out which shop it came from. I did my best to label most of the shops in the vlog. You can also go to the Kansas Doll Show official website and look at the vendors or head to the Kansas Doll Show Facebook group and ask around! There were many more booths at the show but I'm linking to only the ones that I visited during my vlog. That way you can visually see their shop!




1. Momma Andrew's Designs
They sold firestones and cups

2. Samantha Parkhurst
Whom I believe sold many beautiful fantasy reborns. The shop I think is My Forever Baby and Boutique

3. Michelle Woods
Who owns and is the artist for Michelle's Crazy Custom Dolls and is also a YouTuber! Please be sure to subscribe to her channel.

4. Vivian Zarmora
Who is the owner of Forever Sproutz Nursery 



5. Rita Rich
Who co-owns a nursery Rita Rich Orginals And Arnold Babies 
This is the booth I purchased my souvenir silicone 'seedling' from!










6. Judie Johnson
Owner/Artist of Love is Forever Nursery

7. Sharon Thilbodeuax
Owner/Artist of Tippy Toes Creations please verify if you search for on facebook because there is another shop under this name that makes shirts and not reborn.

8. Monika Pendygraft
Owner/Artist of Monika's Place

9. Laura Kirby Mcdonnold
Owner/Artist at Lauralye's Lulabies for Boo Boo Reborn Babies 

10. Emily Jameson
Owner/Artist of Babies By Emily. So many adorable vintage items as well!

11. Laurie Sullivan Roy
L.R. Design Studios is the place with the stunning silicone dragons and mermaid!

12. Brandi Walker
BMW Creations

13. Charlotte Web Creations One Of A Kind Creations
 I didn't find a shop link but her name on facebook is Charlotte Ann Webb I'm very in love with her autumn leaf reborn baby.

14. Catherine Dobbs
Prairie Lullaby Nursery (No shop link that I could find) they were a first time vendor but wonderful! I purchased the blue/green peter cotton tale outfit from them. 

15. Michelle W. Kight 
Owner/Artist of Michelle's Country Cradle

16. Kristal Rainey-Anderson
Reborn Elegance (The First prize winner of the contest there) 

17. Enchanted Kreature Kits 
and they also have a website https://www.enchantedkreaturekits.com/

18. Maria Behr Jagodzinski
Bear Claw Creations super friendly!

19. Chelsey Stull
Little Okies Reborn Nursery they let me hold their chunky Joseph baby and I was pretty happy about it!!!

20. Julia Kristal





All4Reborns and OOAKs another booth I had to try really hard not to fangirl at. This is a YouTuber I watch often! The art was even more amazing in person.







21. Jennifer Pham
The last booth I visited before heading out was Baby Of Mine Reborn Nursery 


Lastly! If you watched my video and you are hanging out on this blog post. Would you please subscribe to my channel? I don't always do reborn videos its lifestyle vlogs but I would appreciate the company!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...