6/20/19

Staying In A Monastery!





The weather here has been so dreary and I've had no time to vlog or make videos! Our car broke down and we've been hurting financially so I've been busy trying to make ends meet. So, I decided to re-upload an old vlog back from 2015 or so during a time in our life when things were even harder than they are now. To remind me that everything is OK and we will get through it just like we did then. We took this vacation when we needed it most during a time when we didn't even have our own house/space in the world.


If you feel like supporting us I'll link to a few of my wishlists and I always welcome prayers! increased exposure for my videos/blogs is always appreciated as well.

Wishlist Main:
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls...

Wishlist Needs:
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...