3/29/19

Last Weekend Got Weird

Hi! So, last weekend got weird. This video includes some updates on my health and clips of Gunter. Then it shows some of the area floods, as well as a fire-dancer, catching her hair on fire. It was a strange weekend.

Also, it was mom's birthday and I felt so bad that some of her birthday money we set aside had to be spent on a water stockpile. Nobody knew if the levee was going to hold and on top of that that were numerous boil orders for the area so it was important.

 I'm a little scared to ask but what do you guys think of me talking more? I've been trying to include more and more clips. This one was probably not

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...