1/10/19

Autcraft Server Minecraft Tour Of All My Builds!

Ok, so I sorta realized that I often disappear into my Minecraft world (On the Autcraft server.) and I rarely every show all my builds. So, I thought I'd do a tour video of all the stuff I make. Not very much imagination as I prefer to follow building tutorials or mimic was I see in real life (minus my ocean aquarium lol) but yeah, if you like this video please let me know so can update you in the future with more of the stuff I make!


Autcraft is a Minecraft server that is only for people and friends of people who are on the spectrum! Like myself! ^_^ It's mostly for kids but it's a unique place and that's why I game there. 

If you were unaware that I was Autistic please check out my coming out video: https://youtu.be/q0nOlJK6qFo

If you want to know more about Autcraft please check out this video: https://youtu.be/_m-l_1XqXlI

The music is thanks to Grandpa Norman who made it for Aiden but that's all I know about him. So, thanks to Grandpa Norman. (NOT my grandpa) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking Answers: The Stephanie Wasilishin Tragedy (Sedona Arizona, 1993)

  Content Warning: This case has sensitive information, graphic descriptions, and mentions of domestic violence and suicide. Your health com...