4/4/18

Best Mystery Box On Youtube? I THINK SO! l Featureing SirenNoire Etsy Shop!

Ok seriously, this has to be one of the best mystery boxes on Youtube right? It was so thoughtful and well chosen. All the items were clean and carefully packed! Thank you again, SirenNoire for this mystery box.

Remember if you want your own mystery box or item from this shop to mention this video and you'll get a special gift!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/SirenNoire


Check out my blog as well to see all the answers to my questionnaire that I filled out!

Also, guys... this was only her small box!!! Enough interest and thumbs up on this video will let me know if I should try the medium size next!


As promised here is my full answers to the questionnaire I filled out from the shop.

Hello! Thank you for offering such an interesting sounding Mystery box. I hope you don't mind if I open this on my channel! It's a small place but everyone wanted me to get a mystery box so I'm trying my hand at it! http://www.youtube.com/c/MerryWeathersRabbits 

I am female but I am open to masculine, gender non-specific, and female items 

I am 21+ but my channel is open to all and usually at least pg-13 if not pg

I don't mind clothing but it's usually hard to find in my size. I wear 3x (talls are best) measurements are 49-49-56 

I am a devout Catholic so I would prefer to leave religious objects that are not Catholic to my other friends who would use/prefer them. 

I do have some sulfite allergies and shellfish! (Sulphites are usually a preservative or artificial red colors. Red wines or enchilada sauce, for example, I can't have) 

My style is... hard to place... 1940's? Romantic? I get a lot of inspiration from the 1940's, Victorian and Silent Hill, and Celtic/Irish old world. ( I do have a guilty secret for loving kawaii but I rarely wear that style )

I like... dark but not too s
cary when it comes to genres for books and movies. True-crime, fantasy and historical are all great! My favorite books are The Complete Sherlock Holmes and Watership Down.

I'm not sure what to ask for specifically! So, I'll just add my Pinterest boards :) https://www.pinterest.com/weathersrabbits/ I'm on other social media as well as @weathersrabbits for most of them!

This is fun! Thank you again! :)

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...