3/21/18

I didn't think I could build this model ship!





I didn't think I could build this model ship! It looked so tiny with tons of pieces but turns out I did pretty good! The rigging hurt my hands though because I was getting so frustrated that I was gripping the sewing needle too hard. I decided to try my hand at this type of hobby because I found out some of my ancestors were famous shipbuilders. I hope I made them laugh a little bit. I kept the nautical theme going with some vintage jewelry I found! I like the seashells the best! My husband and I have an inside joke that I must be a part mermaid or water nymph. So, I enjoy getting accessories that give a subtle nod to that.


Do you like my casual vlogs? Anything you want to see or wish I would do better? I'm hoping I can get my hubby to take some drone shots of our favorite walking area as soon as the weather gets warmer. Right now though we are prepping for flood and tornado season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...