8/4/24

A Prayer Of Sorrow And Tears To Holy Death (Santa Muerte)



O Holy Death, Our Lady of the Blue Robes,

Guardian of the weary soul and compassionate mother to those who suffer,

I come before you, humble and sincere,

Bearing the tears of my sorrow and pain.


As I offer these tears, pure as the waters of life,

I ask you to drink them, to let them nourish the earth,

And wash away the burden of my heart.

With each tear that falls, may you cleanse my spirit,

Erasing the stains of confusion and hurt.


Santa Muerte, who walks between worlds,

Wrapped in the calming embrace of blue,

Grant me solace in your eternal wisdom.

Soothe my troubled mind, rid it of negativity,

And fill the void with your comforting presence.


In your infinite mercy, guide me through the shadows,

Where the past’s anguish lingers and fears take root.

Banish the darkness with your gentle light,

And lead me towards a future untainted by despair.


By the power of the sacred waters and the sanctity of the blue robe,

May I find peace in your embrace,

May my soul be purified and my heart set free,

To love, to heal, and to thrive.


Blessed Saint Holy Death, I place my trust in you,

Knowing that in your care, I shall find the strength to endure,

And the grace to rise anew.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Her death is almost definitely a homicide" - Tina Sue Spencer Strangled One Mile Away From Another Strangled Child (1976, Springfield Missouri)

Content Warning : Sensitive content involving the tragic death of a minor. Viewer discretion advised. Disclaimer: Information is source...