6/23/20

Hometown Pervert Story (Sending "My Favorite Murder" This

Hello Murderino Family,

I heard there was a call for pervert stories? 

I worked in the school library of a small town and often took breaks surfing the internet on their computers. We had a row of computers that were all open that day so I was annoyed when a student with a study pass came in and sat right next to me! I did my best to ignore him even when he casually slid his hand onto my knee. I shook my leg as if to pretend a fly landed on me but he still didn't move his hand. So then I gave him a side-eye and boy was I shocked. The perv had his other hand in his pants and he was totally going to town. I so freaked out I didn't say anything and went straight into the zone because I'm a selective mute (and autistic so shout out to my ASD fam) and this triggered my anxiety. 

The perv wasn't subtle and even threw his head back moaning my name over and over. Eventually, he got up and patted my shoulder, and sauntered away. 

The next day he came back with another pass but I had made sure not to be anywhere near the computers. The perv had the audacity to ask if I was going to have a break soon and then crept his creep self to the computer row again where he sat... you guessed it next to another girl. I saw him start his perv routine and I flew across the counter like a banshee and yanked him out of the chair. I chased him out of the library without saying a word.

The only person I was able to tell was Zud my then-boyfriend but now-husband. I made him swear he wouldn't do anything about it. Zud didn't forget it though and months later when pervert boy walked into Zud's place of employment (a popular pizza joint) they locked eyes and the pervert's soul "left his body" according to Zud. After the orders were completed; Zud told me he went on to serve them all quality pizzas none of which were doctored in any way shape or form. Definitely, no spit or any grout grim from the floor on those pizzas at all. 

-Stay sexy and don't let perverts wank off while holding your knee as they moan your name in the school library without consent, 

Merry Weather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...