10/16/19

I'm Going To Cherish This Forever! ♥️ #redditgiftexchange

I usually do the Halloween Exchange but this year I decided to shake things up and go for the winter-themed Reddit exchange. I don't know why I haven't done this before considering winter is my favorite season! I'm so impressed with this thoughtful gift. It's adorable, fits all the things I love, fits the theme and so well made. It really reminds me of art from "The Snowman" movie as a kid. So, now I look at it and remember all the great snow memories I had as a child!


What do you think of this gift? I personally will cherish this forever so I think they did great! 

If you want to know how to join an exchange yourself here is the link: https://www.redditgifts.com

If you want to check out the shop this gift came from here is the link: 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/IrunToys

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 🌊 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...