5/22/18

Star Labs Front Desk Sounds l The Flash CW l AMSR l Study Aid l Sleep Ai...

It has been a while since I have made a good soundscape video. Soundscapes are stories that I tell using sounds. I like to make it so you can imagine yourself at the place and be hearing all the noise. It's perfect for sleep and study! I really love these things and I used to make them just for me but occasionally people seem to like the ones I make so I try and share. This one is based on The Flash CW tv show's S.T.A.R. Labs where team Flash works to defeat evil metas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...