2/1/18

Old Clock Ticking And Chimes On Every Hour ASMR Relaxing Sounds Relaxing...

This mix to me forever to make it. The long hours made it hard to render and to put the cherry on top of the clock... I messed it up TWICE! I had to cut and edit each chime and blend it into the tick-tock. I wanted video of the whole thing so I actually filmed a stop motion of a clock. I messed it up. LOL, it was a journey but in the end, this has been one of my more favorite sleepy time mixes. I use it the most!



If you like it as well I would appreciate a thumbs up, share, comment or even a subscription to my channel. Subscriptions are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Whispers Of The Deep" Emma Hamm: Booktok Merman Romance Review

 ðŸŒŠ Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Monster Tropes:  Enemies to Lovers (Slow burn)  Fated Mates (Maybe)  Size Difference (He big monster, she smol ...