10/31/17

Halloween Vlog! Zombie Frappuccino and GRWM! (Quiet Daily Life)

It was such a quiet and cold Halloween that even with our full-sized candy bars we still had leftovers! The few towns over it had started to snow and most of the children came early. The ones that came out later I had the feeling snuck out! An older brother with his younger four-ish little brother came and I gave them several candy bars for being the last Trick-or-Treaters of the night. The very young tiny lion mumbled a pitched question to me and when I bent down to listen he mentioned something about being really cold and asked if my house was warm. I told him "Sure?" and was standing up to talk to Zud about it... then the little lion darted inside! He wanted to pet Gunter and even started to look for Sage! They did not stay inside very long because as soon as he pet Gunter he was out the door again. Poor little lion and big brother! So cold!



I tried the Zombie frap as I hung out with my own brother and husband. My husband hated it.. but I thought it was good. I think I just like sugar! LOL



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking Answers: The Stephanie Wasilishin Tragedy (Sedona Arizona, 1993)

  Content Warning: This case has sensitive information, graphic descriptions, and mentions of domestic violence and suicide. Your health com...